What is a surgical gown?
Surgical gowns, as a necessary protective clothing during surgery, are used to reduce the risk of medical staff contacting pathogenic microorganisms, and at the same time, it can also reduce the risk of pathogenic microorganisms spreading between medical staff and patients. It is a safe barrier for the sterile area during surgery. .
What is the scope of use of surgical gowns?
It can be used for surgical operations, patient treatment; epidemic prevention and inspection in public places; disinfection in virus-contaminated areas; and can also be widely used in military, medical, chemical, environmental protection, transportation, epidemic prevention and other fields.
What are the characteristics?
* Comes with 4 belts;
* There is a hook and loop on the neck;
* With knitted cuffs;
* Separate aseptic bag packaging;
*Multi-coated materials, durable and provide protection
• Lightweight closed design, fastened with straps to provide maximum comfort
• Low-lint materials help provide a clean environment
• Long sleeves with knitted cuffs provide extra comfort